Open dialogue and collaboration between organizations and individuals making strides in the fashion industry is how we believe we can make a difference. We use webinars to host engaging conversations around relevant topics, from circularity to green marketing to LCA methodology. Check out our webinar series here below.
NEW webinar: Consumer sentiment and green legislation: EU vs US
How’s sustainability sentiment differing for European and American consumers? Are different generations caring about the same aspects of sustainability (environmental, social)? And what does green legislation look like in Europe and US today? In this webinar, we’ll find answers to these questions, exploring and gathering insights from experts on consumer sustainability and how this can drive green legislation.
Join us as Green Story CMO, Lara Pizzato, hosts Compose[d] founder, Jason Parkin, and Rochelle Turner from MaCher, for a friendly discussion focused on the fashion industry.
Watch: Green Legislation’s Impact on Fashion
With legislation catching up to sustainability claims and buzzwords, the fashion industry needs to change how it’s talking about sustainability. We’re talking to experts in fashion, marketing and policy to dive into the implications of upcoming regulations and how the industry is evolving.
Featuring: Baptiste Carriere-Pradal, Chair, Policy Hub – Circularity for Apparel and Footwear; Ian Gill, Strategy Director, Futerra; Kristiane Davidson, Director, Europe + Impact and Sustainability, TO THE MARKET. Moderated by Amy Nguyen, Founder, Sustainable & Social, Contributor at Forbes
Open dialogue and collaboration between organizations and individuals making strides in the fashion industry is how we can make a difference. We use webinars to host engaging conversations around relevant topics. Check them out here.
Closing the Loop in the Fashion Industry
- Lavinia Muth, Corporate Responsibility Manager, ARMEDANGELS
- Jessica Schreiber, Founder and CEO, FABSCRAP
- Margot Lyons, Director of Sustainability and Sourcing, Coyuchi
- Leah Barrett (Moderator)
Talking Circularity with Sustainable Fashion Brand For Days
- Mary Saunders, Co-Founder and President New Business, For Days
- Kristy Caylor, Co-Founder and CEO, For Days
- Akhil Sivanandan, Co-Founder, Green Story (Moderator)
Sustainable Luxury Fashion in China
- Dominique Simard, China based Senior Consultant in Fashion Education, Sustainability & Designer Collaboration
- Sebastian Vivacqua, Director of Sales, Green Story (Moderator)
The Fashion Industry’s Impact on Water
- Adam Taubenfligel, Co-Founder, Triarchy
- Daniela Manfredi, Co-Founder and COO, Tropic of C
- Kevin Whilden, Co-Founder and Chief Scientist, SeaTrees by Sustainable Surf
The Future of Life Cycle Assessments
A 3-part webinar series with innovators and pioneer organizations focused on various parts of the supply chain to share their vision of the future.
Assessing your product’s impact: A fireside chat with LCA pioneer Dr Muthu
- Dr. Kannan Muthu, Head of Sustainability, SgT Group
- Anitta Toma, Senior Researcher and LCA Analyst, Green Story
How brands leverage their supply chain and impact data for success
- Suzanne Siemens, Co-Founder & CEO, Aisle
- Merryn Chilcott, Sustainability & Technical Manager, BAM Clothing
- Cindy Jones-Nyland, Chief Marketing Officer, To The Market
- Amahlia Stevens, Founder, Vitamin A
- Derek Sabori, Sustainability and Brand Consultant (Moderator)
Seed to shelf: impact assessments, innovation and the future of impact data in fashion
- Sam Hartsock, Director of Education, Remake & Co-Founder, qb Consulting
- Flora Davidson, Co-Founder & Head of Product, SupplyCompass
- Akhil Sivanandan, Co-Founder, Green Story
- Antoine Heuty, Founder and CEO, Ulula
From the blog
Looking for more content on sustainability in the fashion industry? Check out our blog and read on.
As part of our most recent webinar, we hosted top eco-fashion brands to discuss how conducting an LCA helped them grow their businesses!
Green Story is now carbon neutral. Read about why we thought it was important for our planet and how it fits into our sustainability roadmap.
Zero in on neutrality with Green Story. Our plug and play carbon offsetting system calculates your exact carbon footprint per product and carefully curates a list of tailored projects to help offset the emissions from each phase of your supply chain. Consumers want carbon neutral products. Offer products they can’t resist with Green Story.