Sustainability has become a widely-used term in fashion, but despite the increase of “eco-friendly” items available to us, the lack of a common definition or standards around what makes something sustainable means that greenwashing is now a huge issue.
- Sustainability data made accurate and accessible through technology
- How can brands help customers buy better with conscious consumerism?
- Sustainability communication tips for today’s fashion marketers
- In conversation with Christina Xu, QE Home
- Transparency in the fashion industry: why it matters, and how to improve